Monday, September 1, 2014

How my Clairvoyance Works

Clairvoyance is a language of symbolic pictures used by the Divine to communicate with Clairvoyants. Great Spirit, our Angels, and our Guides, all use this symbol language to communicate messages of wisdom and love.

When callers ask me their first question the vision I see will describe the caller's current situation. As the caller continues to ask questions, the images change to answer each question directly.

 
During a recent reading, a lady was asking about her love interest. What I saw was him headed towards her. (This means he is interested in her, and headed in her direction). Yet, he was riding towards her on the back of a turtle! (The second part of the message was that he is moving very slow).
 
For another lady, the vision I had was her love interest standing out side her front door. Even though she motioned him to come in, he stayed outside. (This means he will not be entering her life in the way she hopes).
 
I had a gentleman client ask about his lady love. In this vision I saw her enter his home. She brought many suitcases with her that she set in the middle of his living room. The message was she will be in his life as he desires, but, she brings a lot of "baggage" with her.
 
My Guides are very funny, sometimes while they are explaining things, they get a good laugh out of my client. The images I see some times touch my callers deeply. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.


                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment