Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Psychic Prediction Comes True: An Emotional February Homecoming

Please Note: I would like to make a few comments about this prediction. First, this was not a reading on health. The reading was on if there could be a homecoming for wonderful woman, or, if she would have to stay in a rehab facility. I DO NOT DO READING ON HEALTH OR DEATH.

Please also note that Prayers, and following the advice I was given to tell this woman by the Divine was what helped this happy ending to come to fruition.


Clients Testimonial:
My mother had a stroke the end of this past December. After hearing from my two other readers that my mom was extremely ill, that she would not recover, probably would never come home, and would most likely die within about five months, I had many decisions to make and was feeling completely at a loss as to how best to help my mom. With a knot in my stomach and tears close to falling, I contacted Michelle for a reading. I asked if my mother would be coming home. She assured me she would come home and not go to an assisted living facility. She said she would end up being in the rehab center for a week longer than planned. She said caretakers would be found who could come into our home to help with her care while I was at work. She said to keep in mind that the final decision was in my hands and up to me. None of this seemed possible as she had already been there for the maximum number of weeks they could keep her. Funding for the number of caretakers hours she would need seemed out of our reach. I was asked to make a quick decision as to where she would go upon discharge from rehab - home or assisted living. Everyone involved was pushing hard for the assisted living center as she needed so much care and therapy. I remembered Michelle's words, prayed to my guardian angels for help, and said I was bringing her home. Like magic, the funding began to open up, problems with insurance coverage was resolved, the rehab center agreed to keep her for the additional days needed to finalize planning, and yes, my mom is home. She is regaining her ability to walk and talk ever so slowly with the help of in-home therapists, but there is noticeable improvement every day. The laughter in our home as we work together to help her recover is contagious to those who come into our home to help her recover. Her therapists and doctors are amazed at the changes! Everything has fallen into place exactly as Michelle said it would. I look forward to the times when my mom "starts telling her stories again" and watching her live many more years just as Michelle said will happen. I don't need other readers any longer ... I found Michelle and I believe in her abilities to clearly see what I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment